Backend Java Engineer (Remote)
Deadline: July 29, 2021
We are looking for a mid-level or senior-level server Java Engineer to join the team in Armenia!
The position is remote-first or, if desired, a space in Yerevan’s office can be provided.
Successful candidates would have an opportunity to work with an international team of senior-level professionals on an impactful project that has a strong backend component. This is not a general “read from DB and send to the front end” kind of project.
- Participate in the planning sessions
- Design and develop software as per specification
- Write documentation on the developed application
- Write unit tests for the developed application
- Provide daily short reports about completed work
- Minimum of 4 years of full-time experience with Java.
- English language - candidates should be able to freely communicate about their work.
- Russian language is a plus.
- Knowledge of data structures and common use-cases of those structures is a must.
- Reactive programming experience is plus
- The tech stack is:
- Java 11
- Spring Framework - Spring Cloud Gateway, WebFlux, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring Cloud Config, Spring Service Discovery (Eureka)
- Linux command line knowledge.
- Ability to google efficiently