Backend Java Engineer
Deadline: June 29, 2022
The Software Development Company LLC is looking for mid-level or mid-level Java Engineers to join the team in Armenia!
The position is remote-first, with a requirement to time-to-time attend meetings in Yerevan’s office, or if desired space in the office can be provided.
Successful candidates would have an opportunity to work with an international team of senior-level professionals on an impactful project that has a strong backend component. This is not a general “read from DB and send to the front end” kind of project.
- Participate in the planning sessions
- Design and develop software as per specification
- Write documentation on the developed application
- Write unit tests for the developed application
- Provide daily short reports about completed work
- Minimum of 4 years of full-time experience with Java.
- English language - candidates should be able to freely communicate about their work.
- Russian language is a plus.
- Knowledge of data structures and common use-cases of those structures is a must.
- Reactive programming experience is plus
- The main tech stack is:
- Linux command line knowledge.
- Ability to google efficiently