QA Automation Engineer
Deadline: July 30, 2021
We are looking for a talented, motivated and bright QA engineer to join the QA team in Armenia! A laptop for work will be provided.
The position is:
- Full time
- Real-life meetings in Yerevan, Armenia are expected to take place from time to time
- Working space at the company’s office can be allocated as well.
- Design, develop and execute automated tests
- Do manual tests when required
- Maintain existing automated tests and automation framework
- Write test documentation
- Write reports on the completed job
- Write reports on the test status
- Minimum of 2 years of in-depth Software Quality Engineering/Assurance work
- Knowledge of Java for testing purposes
- Hands on experience with Selenium
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL DBs.
- Knowledge of Bash Scripting
- Experience with API testing
- Experience with Jenkins or any other CI tool
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills