Deadline: January 31, 2022
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our international team based in Armenia. The position is full-time and partially remote/hybrid. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on a variety of new and existing software products in an environment in which his/her knowledge will grow exponentially with unprecedented and exceptional career advancement opportunities. The ideal candidate should be confident in his/her knowledge, be guided by science and not his personal opinion, constantly strive to improve his/her skills, and should not have ego issues.
- Gather product requirements from the clients via calls and personal meetings;
- Write product requirements documentation based on the talks;
- Communicate the changes to the clients;
- Keep the documentation up-to-date;
- Report daily progress to the higher management;
- Clarify requirements for the development and product teams;
- Keep customers aware of project status updates.
Timewise the responsibilities split is the following:
- 20% of Business Analysis;
- 40% new PRDs creation and existing PRDs maintenance;
- 20% design-sketching, and solution experiments;
- 20% account management i.e. stakeholder communication channels maintenance.
- Tamed ego and self-awareness;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- In-depth understanding of the software development business processes;
- Understanding of technical aspects of the software development;
- Hands-on experience in working with requirements on complex projects;
- Proven record of work on multiple projects from concept to shipping;
- Solid experience of working on different types of browser-based web applications;
- Experience of working on mobile apps for both iOS and Android platforms;
- User interface sketching and wireframing skills;
- Ability to iron out complex thoughts of a customer, and convert those into easy-to-understand documentation for the product and development teams;
- High level of self-organization with formed habits of logging actions (meeting minutes, notes, other documentation);
Preference will be given to the candidates who have studied a lot of specialized materials (books, videos, courses) related to UX science, cognitive sciences, and behavioral economics. The candidate should be able to solve UX problems related to product logic design, UI elements positioning, etc.
Candidates who do not have extensive experience, but are extremely attentive to details, with proven examples of created highly efficient documentation/processes can be considered as well. If you feel like this position suits you well but are worried about the previous professional experience, or age, do not hesitate to send your cover letter and CV.
During the interview, the candidate will be asked:
- Questions related to writing documentation and solving quick logic and visualization problems;
- Talk about ready-made decisions that the candidate made in the past;
- Review the existing products that the candidate helped to build, preferably from scratch;
- Present previously written anonymized SRS or PRD documents.