Deadline: February 28, 2022
The Software Development Company LLC is looking for a mid or senior level C# Engineer with Microsoft .NET framework experience. Successful candidates will have a unique opportunity to work with a team of highly-skilled professionals on high-end biometric authentication systems.
The position is remote-first, with a requirement to attend meetings in Yerevan’s office time-to-time. If desired space in the office can be provided as well.
Given the willingness of the candidate, relocation to Abu Dhabi can be considered as well, in which case the company takes care of all the relocation needs.
- Develop C# .NET desktop and server-side solutions
- Debug and maintain code
- Define and organize projects on an ongoing basis
- Participate in the planning sessions
- Design and develop software as per specification
- Write documentation on the developed application
- Write unit tests for the developed application
- Provide daily short reports about completed work
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a C# developer with a good knowledge of its ecosystem
- Familiarity with the .NET framework 4.8 & 5.0
- Familiarity with the WPF framework
- Familiarity with the Blazor framework
- Familiarity with the Entity framework
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with the Cryptography basics
- Experience in database performance optimization
- Awareness of web application design best practices
- Awareness of common security threats
- English language - candidates should be able to freely communicate about their work
- Russian language is a plus