Deadline: April 30, 2023
The Software Development Company LLC is looking for a Chief Technology Officer to join its international team.
The position would be a perfect fit for a tech-savvy person who enjoys dynamic, fresh projects with a significant amount of international travel and communication being involved in the daily work. The position is remote-first, with a requirement to attend meetings in Yerevan’s office time-to-time and travel to Abu Dhabi, UAE when required.
Successful candidates would have an opportunity to work with an international team of multi-paradigm professionals on a wide variety of projects such as computer vision systems, Machine Learning systems, mobile applications with AR, ERP systems, and digital transformation of governments and businesses.
Planned responsibilities are
- Coordination and mentorship of all the Chief Engineers of the company
- Ownership of all the technical documentation of the company
- Initial discussion with the clients about the technical details of the projects
- Creation and maintenance of top-notch guidelines and instructions for the technical and related teams
- Architecture, Front-End, Back-End, and DB design in-house practices
- Processing Chief Engineers requests.
The ideal candidate should have
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- English language - candidates should be able to freely communicate about the work and preferably beyond it
- Minimum of 8 years of industry experience
- Multi-domain technical background. The following is the list of tech stack the company operates with; the more tech the candidate has worked with, the better it is
- ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Kafka, Redis, Neo4j, MariaDB, MSSQL, Oracle
- Spring Framework, Electron, Apache Camel, Spark, gRPC
- Docker, Kubernetes
- CentOS, Ubuntu, Windows Server
- Android Platform development
- iOS platform development
- Previous experience of doing projects from scratch and successfully delivering for a large number of users.
- Previous experience of engineering management is a must
- Knowledge of data structures and common use-cases of those structures is a must
- Pre-covid experience working remotely is a plus